When turning your iron on, click the power button. The LED light set on the front of your iron will blink until the desired temperature is reached, then stay lit. To cycle through heat settings, click the power button.
HOW TO TURN IT ON
- 220℃/446℉：Thick curly and wavy hair.
- 180℃-200℃/356℉-392℉：Normal or slightly curly hair.
- 140℃-160℃/284℉-338℉：Dyed or dark-colored hair.
- 4 Temperature levers to choose from to meet different hair type needs.
HOW TO MAKE STRAIGHT
- Plugin iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
- Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
- Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
- Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
- Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
- Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
- Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.
HOW TO MAKE CURL
The Side Hair
The Other Side Hair
Get Yours Now!
-1x 2 in1 Mestar Pro Curling Iron
- A notice
- Transportation time：7 to 12 days, Depending on your specific location
- Get a full refund for undelivered packages.
Our 30 days money back Guarantee
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-days guarantee.
- We do understand that buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.